J74 SliceShuffler - An audio slice sequencer for Ableton Live
J74 SliceShuffler is an audio slice sequencer. Operating as an audio effect for Ableton Live (Max for Live), the plug-in works by buffering incoming audio and allows you free slice resequencing and manipulation of the audio phrase. Made with rhythmic material in mind, it can also be used to add a rhythmic feel on anything else too. Above all, SliceShuffler is made for real-time performance: manipulate, mix the snapshots, randomize and do anything you like: changes are hitless and instantaneous. With a performance-friendly [undo] function which let's you revert to a known state, when you wish to.
Important: J74 SliceShuffler is an Ableton Live, Max for Live device. You must have a Max for Live licence to run (as in Ableton Live Suite) it and it will run properly only in Live 10 or higher (older versions of Live are not supported).
Get J74 SliceShuffler
The J74 SliceShuffler package can be purchased for 14 EURO using the buy button below. Once your order will be completed you will get a download link from the Paypal confirmation page. An email with a link to the download will be also sent to you separately, within 24 hours from the purchase.
Feature Overview of J74 SliceShuffler
- Free slice re-sequencing of the captured audio buffer.
- Tempo synchronized, with up to 32 steps (32 beats, 2 bars of buffered audio)
- Probability sequencing lanes to add variations and evolutions over time.
- Sequenced-slice can independently be reversed, muted and/or panned.
- Slice direction can be sequenced with probability of variation.
- Parameter Locking: it can sequence any parameter in Ableton Live
- Drive gain & compressor at the output stage (for overdrive and saturation).
- Snapshots: save and recall snapshots, also for mixing during performance (hitless recall)
- Performance functions: randomize, freeze, shift, reverse. All possible in real-time
Here a Quick Overview of J74 SliceShuffler.
For more information about the J74 SliceShuffler device have a look to the detailed J74 SliceShuffler User Manual.
Requirements, Specifications and Documentation
J74 SliceShuffler is an Ableton Live, Max for Live device. You must have a Max for Live licence to run it and it will run properly only in Live 10 or higher (older versions of Live, such as Live 8 or Live 10, are not supported).
- Ableton Live 10, 11 and 12 (with embedded Max), Suite or Standard (with Max for Live license)
- Windows versions supported: 10 and higher
- Mac OS versions supported: 10.13 and higher