J74 ARPline - A flexible arpeggiator for Ableton Live
J74 ARPline is an arpeggiator plugin for Ableton Live (Max for Live). With a lot of flexibility. At its heart it is composed of four independent lines, each one capable of the same features. A line is a programmable pattern for triggers and has its own controls for step number, step offset, playback direction, speed, signature, probability and more. When settings are combined across the lines, these features allow you to create complex poly-metric and/or poly-rhythmic arpeggio's.
Note: if you are looking for a bundle, check the J74 MaxForLive Harmony Bundle page.
Important: J74 ARPline is an Ableton Live, Max for Live device. You must have a Max for Live licence to run it (as in Ableton Live Suite) and it will run properly only in Live 10 or higher (older versions of Live are not supported).
Get J74 ARPline
The J74 ARPline package can be purchased for 14 EURO using the buy button below. Once your order will be completed you will get a download link from the Paypal confirmation page. An email with a link to the download will be also sent to you separately, within 24 hours from the purchase.
Feature Overview of J74 ARPline
- Fully programmable arpeggiator with four independent lines
- Random generation of new patterns, globally and for each line separately
- Random mixing for new combinations of patterns, globally and for each line separately
- Line Step Number and Step Offset for poly-metric playback across the lines
- Line independent Speed for poly-rhythmic combinations
- Line Direction and Trigger Probability
- Line pattern shift left/right (per line) to allow syncopation
- Periodic random pattern changes, for each line independently
- Global Step Number and Step Offset for syncopated playback (e.g. less than 16 or odd step number)
- Pattern memory (line slots): 10 slots available to each line independently
- Pattern mixing (combination of patterns across the lines), for up to 15,000 different combinations
- Pattern presets: save and recall on the fly your own patterns (own preset saving)
- Snapshots: save and recall snapshots of the entire device configuration
- Groove/Dynamic effect (timing and velocity for humanized feel)
- Swing effect (to step timing), with 12 modes including MPC-like swing
Here a Quick Overview of J74 ARPline.
For more information about the J74 ARPline device have a look to the detailed J74 ARPline User Manual.
Requirements, Specifications and Documentation
J74 ARPline is an Ableton Live, Max for Live device.
You must have a Max for Live licence to run it and it will run properly only in Live 10 or higher (older versions of Live are not supported).
- Ableton Live 10 and 11 (with embedded Max), Suite or Standard (with Max for Live license)
- Windows versions supported: 10
- Mac OS versions supported: 10.13 and higher