J74 MTribe - Editor and Control surface for the Korg Monotribe
J74 MTribe is available as standalone for MAC and Windows as well as an Ableton Live / Max for Live device.
Important: a MIDI mod to your Monotribe is required to enable MIDI communication and use MTribe!
A kit which allows you to do this is the MIDITribe I/O from Amazing Machines.
This kit has been successfully tested during the development of MTribe.
Get J74 MTribe
The full version price of J74 MTribe is 5 EURO (excl. VAT) and includes standalone (for both OS systems), Ableton Live M4L device (requires Max for Live licence) and source Max patch. It can be purchased using the buy button below. Once your order will be completed you will get a download link from the Paypal confirmation page. An email with a link to the download will be also sent to you separately, within 24 hours from the purchase.
Requirements, Specifications and Documentation
- Max for Live version on Live 9.2 or higher + Max 7.0.6 or higher
- Standalone tested on MAC OSX 10.6.8 to 10.12 and on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
To know more about J74 MTribe have a look to the user manual.
Videos and Tutorials
J74 MTribe Demo
You can try MTribe before purchasing it. Click here for the demo version download
The following limitations apply to the Demo:
- Available only as standalone device (both MAC and Windows). Max and M4L (Ableton Live) versions are not included in the Demo.
- "Save Bank" feature is disabled
- "Randomizer" buttons are disabled
- The XY Pad cannot be automated via MIDI (only mouse)
- "Spring time" is fixed to 1 second
- LFO "auto" tuning works only in mode 1
- Key tracking cannot be set to "inverse"
- No Saw and S&H (Sample&Hold) LFO Waveforms
Like it? The guest devices used in the J74 MTribe tutorial and much more can be found on my software page: click here for more information, freebies and demos.